Recipe creation for the Vitamix Professional Series 750.
Preparation: 4 hours; Yields: 835 g
For the syrup:
– Zest and juice from ½ lemon
– Zest and juice from ½ lime
– Zest and juice from ½ orange
For the quark mixture:
– 50 g sugar
– 250 g low-fat curd cheese
For the vanilla milk:
– 100 ml milk
– 1 vanilla pod
– 130 g sugar
– 300 g strawberries, frozen
– 75 g whipped cream
– Orange zest from ¼ orange
– Cantuccini, coarsely crumbled
- Place the zest and juice from the lemon, lime and half an orange in a saucepan and reduce until a syrup is obtained.
- Mix the syrup with 50 g sugar and low-fat curd cheese and freeze in a block.
- Scrape the marrow out of the vanilla pod and boil the marrow and the pod with the milk and 130 g sugar in a saucepan. Remove from heat and leave to stand for 30 minutes. When the milk has cooled, remove the vanilla pod.
- Cut the frozen strawberries into small cubes. Cut the frozen quark mixture into larger cubes.
- Place the curd cubes with the milk in the Vitamix container and close the lid. Mix briefly until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Pour into a cold-resistant container.
- Serving: Fold in whipped cream, frozen strawberry cubes, the zest from a quarter of an orange and crumbled cantuccini. Freeze mass for about an hour for perfect consistency.
Text source: Christian Jürgens
Image source: Vitamix